13 points and Crystal Langhorne had 12 points for Seattle (11-16), | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
corse178
corse178 Apr 15

Andy Murray is not convinced hefty fines will curb Nick Kyrgios controversial on-court behaviour and instead called on the ATP to give the Australian more help. Canucks Jerseys China.Kyrgios was fined $16,500 for breaking the ATPs Code of Conduct during his listless second-round defeat to Mischa Zverev at the Shanghai Masters: he was given a maximum $10,000 fine for lack of best efforts as well as a $5,000 fine for verbal abuse towards a spectator and a $1,500 fine for unsportsmanlike conduct.It is not the first time Kyrgios has courted controversy -- nor the first time he has been fined for his actions -- but Murray hopes the troubled youngster is offered more protection.Whether a fine is the best way to discipline young players, I dont know. I dont know if that stops that happening again. Im not convinced about that, Murray told British newspapers after his 6-1, 6-3 victory over Lucas Pouille in Shanghai.I think sometimes players do need protecting as well. Sometimes he goes into press and says things he regrets. In those situations he maybe needs to be guided a little bit better and Im sure he will learn from that.I chat to him about all sorts of things, tennis and sport, basketball. If he ever wanted to talk to me or ask me anything, I would obviously be open to that. You dont want to see young guys who are in the spotlight, struggling and making mistakes, doing things that ultimately hurt them.When hes on his game, hes very exciting and can play all the shots, hes incredibly talented. Its not easy being in the spotlight at such a young age and not everybody deals with it as well as some of the guys do. Some players love it, some players struggle to deal with the pressure.When I was very young, I struggled with it massively. In those situations he maybe needs to be guided a little bit better and Im sure he will learn from this. We dont always talk about it when were that age.Sometimes the mental health of players is not really discussed because were supposed to be mentally strong. If you are seen to be talking about feelings or not believing in yourself or struggling to cope with pressure, thats seen as a negative. Cheap Canucks Jerseys For Sale . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Troy Stecher Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. http:///...jake-virtanen-jersey . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. SEATTLE -- Jewell Loyd scored 23 points, Breanna Stewart added 17 points and 12 rebounds and the Seattle Storm beat the Dallas Wings 78-66 on Wednesday night to move into eighth place in the WNBA playoff standings.The Storm led by 15 in the first half but Dallas opened the third quarter on a 10-2 run, capped by Odyssey Sims baseline jumper, to pull to 43-40. Plenette Pierson sank a 3-pointer to tie it at 52-all late in the third quarter.Dallas outscored Seattle 24-13 in the third and pulled to 62-61 midway through the fourth. But Loyd hit a long jumper and after Aerial Powers missed a 3-pointer, Stewart made a bank shot to extend Seattles lead to 70-63 with 2:46 remaining. Wholesale Canucks Jerseys. .Sue Bird added 13 points and Crystal Langhorne had 12 points for Seattle (11-16), which is ranked eighth in the AP power poll.Pierson scored 19 points and Skylar Diggins added 10 points for 11th-ranked Dallas (9-19). The Wings have lost nine straight games. Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Share: