call it a career, especially after a strong finish | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
corse178
corse178 Apr 15

MOBILE, Ala. Cam Talbot Jersey . -- Ken Williams doubled his season average, scoring 19 points and distributing seven assists as South Alabama remained undefeated by winning its second straight game in its own tournament, holding off Youngstown State 84-75 Saturday afternoon.The Jaguars (4-0) face Jacksonville, which beat Florida International in overtime Saturday, in the Roundball Classic finale Sunday. South Alabama beat Florida International in overtime in its tournament opener Friday.Shaq Calhoun dunked with 2:21 left to give South Alabama a 79-72 lead and Nick Stover did the same with 17 seconds left to make it 82-75. Stover added a layup with a second left for the final margin.Stover finished with 16 points for the Jaguars and Don MuepoKelly added another dozen points and grabbed a dozen rebounds.Cameron Morse scored 27 points to lead Youngstown State (1-3). Jorden Kaufman added 17 points and grabbed 14 rebounds. Bill Ranford Jersey . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Jersey .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. http://www.authentichockeyshopoilers.com/Iiro-Pakarinen-Jersey/ . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Ryan Howard thanked Philadelphia Phillies fans and the organization and saluted his teammates in an emotional speech during a pregame ceremony Sunday before his final game with the team.The 2006 National League MVP choked up a few times and fought back tears when he told the crowd: My family has grown with all of you.Howard, who turns 37 next month, is the last player remaining from the Phillies 2008 World Series championship team. The Phillies are planning to pay Howard a $10 million buyout instead of exercising a $23 million club option for 2017.Its amazing, the appreciation from the organization and the fans, Howard said. To have it recognized, itll live with me forever.Howard was 0-for-4 in the Phillies 5-2 victory over the New York Mets, but he received several standing ovations and got a curtain call after popping out in the eighth. He finished the season with a .1996 batting average but hit 25 homers, tying Maikel Franco for the team lead. Andrew Ference Jersey. Howard got a final ovation after Tommy Joseph replaced him to start the ninth. He embraced Joseph near first base while Phillies and Mets players clapped. Howard then walked through the dugout and hugged everyone before coming out to wave to the fans.I didnt know what to expect, Howard said. Seeing the people and the videos, it hit me all at once. It was great. Philadelphia will always be home.Howard said he isnt ready to call it a career, especially after a strong finish -- he hit .267 with 11 homers and 29 RBIs in only 101 at-bats from Aug. 1 on.I know theres more in the tank, he said. Ill know when its time.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Share: